- Store your costume jewellery separately in soft pouches or boxes so the pieces don't scratch each other.
- Always store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with water so make sure you take off you jewellery before heading to the pool, shower or sea.
- Do not wear your jewellery at night.
- Avoid contact with chemicals, such as perfume, hair spray, deodorant and household cleaning fluids.
- Mild soap and warm water are sufficient to clean most jewellery items; rinse them thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive jewellery cleaners.
- By its nature, plated jewellery may slightly fade over time but by following the above instructions, you can help prolong its finish.