Description & More Info
If you were lucky enough to attend the Earls Court David Bowie gig in 1973, you would have been treated to a setlist which included; Ziggy Stardust, Space Oddity, Moonage Daydream, Changes, Jean Genie and tons more foot stompingly amazing songs. Pay tribute to the Rock N Roll legend with this wicked, recycled David Bowie t-shirt featuring a poster design of this momentous occasion.
- Black David Bowie Earls Court '73 Recycled Eco T-Shirt
- Recycled jersey, made from 3 plastic bottles and the waste from 3 cotton t-shirts
- Regular fit, crew neck unisex t-shirt
- Please refer to our size guide for your perfect fit
- 100% official David Bowie t-shirt
🌿 Yesterday's Waste is Today's Amazing New Tee!
You can never go wrong with a classic band tee and not only do these feature some of our favourite artists but they're also made from 100% recycled materials.
3 plastic bottles plus waste from 3 cotton t-shirts = one 100% Recycled T-Shirt.
Even the print is made from water based environmentally friendly inks, free from harmful, toxic chemicals making them safer for the environment.
And like the majority of our tees, they're not supplied in plastic bags.