The 70's is generally regarded as a sartorial black hole, the decade of fashion faux pas, bad hair and much mirth. So Chunk got to thinking (and wondering) what the Star Wars gang would have looked like in their 1977 school year book? And then they found out. A Chunk graphics classic, we think you'll agree.
- Men's Navy Class Of 77 Star Wars T-Shirt from Chunk
- Made from 60% cotton, 40% polyester single jersey 155gsm
- Navy Blue, crew neck t-shirt
- Carbon brush and silicone wash
- Raised rubber Chunk branding on back neck
- Please check our custom size chart for your perfect fit
- 100% official merchandise
Latest Reviews - 42 Reviews
Verified PurchaseLinda Duncan from - 26th Jun 2018
Review: My hubby was happy with his t-shirt , he saw it elsewhere but it sold out fast , so glad i got it for him .
Verified PurchaseAnonymous TruffleShuffle Purchaser - 19th Jun 2018
Review: Excellent quality as usual
Verified PurchaseAnonymous TruffleShuffle Purchaser - 20th May 2018
Review: As Above