The 70's is generally regarded as a sartorial black hole, the decade of fashion faux pas, bad hair and much mirth. So Chunk got to thinking (and wondering) what the Star Wars gang would have looked like in their 1977 school year book? And then they found out. A Chunk graphics classic, we think you'll agree.
- Men's Navy Class Of 77 Star Wars T-Shirt from Chunk
- Made from 60% cotton, 40% polyester single jersey 155gsm
- Navy Blue, crew neck t-shirt
- Carbon brush and silicone wash
- Raised rubber Chunk branding on back neck
- Please check our custom size chart for your perfect fit
- 100% official merchandise
Latest Reviews - 40 Reviews
Verified PurchaseVicki Archer - 6th Jan 2018
Review: Love! Love! Love! Shirt looks great
Verified PurchaseAnonymous TruffleShuffle Purchaser - 6th Dec 2017
Review: Husband loved it. Quality material.
Verified PurchaseHolly Lazzari - 24th Nov 2017
Review: Great quality, present for my brother, it looks as though the sizing is also accurate.