Featuring imagery taken from a series of US magazine ads from the 1970s, this pair of men?s Coca-Cola socks are a really fun find. They're printed using a sublimation technique which makes the print really vibrant and the design also features intentional cracks throughout for that essential vintage feel.
- Men's Coca-Cola silky feel socks emblazoned with intentionally distressed prints taken from a series of US magazine ads from the 1970's
- 1 pair of photo-quality dye-sublimation print socks which come with elasticised ankle tops
- To fit size UK 6-11
- Composed of a 98% Polyester, 2% Elastane blend
- Please note, although the image on a dye-sublimated fabric is more hard-wearing than other print processes, the image does stretch and distort with the fabric.
- Machine washable
- 100% official merchandise
Latest Reviews - 2 Reviews
Verified PurchaseAnonymous TruffleShuffle Purchaser - 10th Nov 2016
Review: Bright and colourful will brighten any outfit
Verified PurchaseAnonymous TruffleShuffle Purchaser - 4th Jan 2017
Review: Great looking. Material a bit tighter than normal socks.