Description & More Info
1982 was a great year for gaming, fast forward 36 years, and that's when the real magic happens! We're in nostalgia overdrive with THE C64 MINI. A tiny, but perfectly formed 50% scale replica of this much-loved machine has all the retro appreciation you need and the modern twists to make it super fun.
- The Commodore 64 Mini Console
- High definition output at 720p via HDMI
- Pixel perfect display, with US/Europe display models and CRT filter options
- Games are fully built in and have HD output at 720p so pixels are clearer than ever!
- Save game function
- 2 USB ports: plug in a USB keyboard and use as a fully functional home computer, or add a second joystick for 2 player games
- Supports software updates via USB flash drive
- Simple set up procedure: plugs into your TV via included HDMI cable
- 36.5cm (H) 14cm (W) 10.2cm (D)
- Awesome blast from the past!
Alleykat, Anarchy, Armalyte - Competition Edition, Avenger, Battle Valley, Boulder Dash, Bounder, California Games, Chip's Challenge, Confusion, Cosmic Causeway, Creatures, Cyberdyne Warrior, Cybernoid II: The Revenge, Cybernoid: The Fighting, Deflektor, Everyone's a Wally, Firelord, Gribbly's Day Out, Hawkeye, Heartland, Herebotix, Highway Encounter, Hunter's Moon, Hysteria, IO, Impossible Mission, Impossible Mission II, Jumpman, Mega Apocalypse, Mission A.D., Monty Mole, Monty on the Run, Nebulus, Netherworld, Nobby the Aardvark, Nodes of Yesod, Paradroid, Pitstop II, Ranarama, Robin of the Wood, Rubicon, Skate Crazy, Skool Daze, Snare, Speedball, Speedball 2 - Brutal Deluxe, Spindizzy, Star Paws, Steel, Street Sports Baseball, Summer Games II, Super Cycle, Temple of Apshai Trilogy, The Arc of Yesod, Thing on a Spring, Things Bounces Back, Trailblazer, Uchi Mata, Uridium, Who Dares Wins II, Winter Games, World Games, Zynaps
Verified PurchaseBetty Lee from - 22nd Jun 2019
Review: A great piece of kit, but the games weren’t intuitive
TruffleShuffle Says: Hi, thanks for your recent order with us and sincere apologies you found the item unsuitable on this occasion. I can confirm we have received your returned item with thanks, and have processed the refund straight away for you. We're sorry the order wasn't a success this time and if you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Kindest regards and apologies again, Charlie xoxo