Oh! - how charming is this satchel? Based on the first ever Moomin picture book by Tove Jansson, published in 1952, this cross-body bag (which can also be worn as a clutch) has a real heritage feel and is set to be a true treasure in any Moomin fan's - or bookworm's - accessory collection.
- Moomin Book Cross Body Bag from House of Disaster
- Made from high quality PVC with a poly-cotton lining
- Removable and adjustable cross-body strap
- Zip and magnetic closure
- Measures 20cm x 6cm x 15.5cm approx.
- 100% official Moomin product