First used in 1995 on merchandise, the Ant logo subsequently featured on the singles Firestarter, Breathe, and Smack My B***h Up, and the third album, The Fat of the Land. Pay tribute to the totally awesome frontmanship of Keith Flint and the band the Prodigy who set the tone, along with The Chemical Brothers and Fatboy Slim, for English electronic big beat music in the 90s with this classic ant logo t-shirt.
- Black Vintage Distressed Prodigy Ant T-Shirt
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk, ring spun cotton for added softness
- Soft feel, lightweight tee with a slim fit
- Screen printed for a high quality finish
- Lightly distressed print for a vintage feel
- Please check our custom size chart for your ideal fit
- 100% official Prodigy tee