Description & More Info
Considered a controversial choice, Led Zeppelin's fourth album was untitled and symbols were chosen by each member of the band to show on the vinyl label. The symbols were inspired by ancient symbology, Rudolf Koch's Book of Signs or as with Robert Plant, designed by themselves. Released in 1971, the album featured some real Led Zep classics including Stairway To Heaven. This awesome band tee featuring the logo and symbols is perfect for the summer festival season and for any Led Zeppelin lovers.
- Black Led Zeppelin Logo And Symbols T-Shirt
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk, ring spun cotton for added softness
- Soft feel, lightweight tee with a slim fit
- Screen printed for a high quality finish
- Lightly distressed print for a vintage feel
- Please check our custom size chart for your ideal fit
- 100% official Led Zeppelin t-shirt
Verified PurchaseAnonymous TruffleShuffle Purchaser - 16th Sep 2019
Review: Top quality and looks great!