Description & More Info
This Pink Floyd band tee features the 1994 Division Bell Album cover artwork. Created by Storm Thorgerson from two giant metal structures, it appears to be two faces looking at each other with the blank space in the middle, making up another single face. The third absent face was a reference to the late Syd Barrett. It's a great tribute to the much-loved prog rock band.
- Black Pink Floyd Division Bell T-Shirt
- Unisex lightweight tee with a soft feel
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Unisex style: please check our custom size chart to help find your ideal fit
- 100% official Pink Floyd T-Shirt
- Exclusive to TruffleShuffle