Description & More Info
Bowie had a fascination with space and the moon. Space Oddity, inspired by Standley Kubrick's movie and a general interest in all things space-related in the late 1960s, was released five days before the Apollo 11 Moon Landing. We are loving this 'To The Moon' David Bowie tee from Amplified which cleverly combines an iconic NASA logo with the glam rock star's zig-zag symbol.
- Charcoal Bowie To The Moon T-Shirt from Amplified
- Made from 100% carbon brushed for an authentic vintage look and feel
- Screen printed for a high-quality finish
- Unisex T-Shirt
- Please check our size guide for your ideal fit
- 100% official David Bowie t-shirt