Description & More Info
Ever wondered what the worms get up to in the Labyrinth?
Wonder no more! You can now join them for a very serious game of Ready, Steady, Worm! Four worms enter... four worms leave, but only one worm can be the winner of this exciting race to the edge!
Use goblin tricks and collect gems to tip the odds in your favour. But, remember, Jareth The Goblin King can twist everything in an instant by spinning the walls and changing the entire board!
Worm racing is one of the grand-past-times of the Labyrinth, enjoyed by goblins of all ages. It is often used to settle debates such as; 'Who gets the last Snaefbutle?', Which one of us gets to be called Smugle?' and 'Did Pitch cheat last time we played Ready, Steady, Worm!?
- Jim Henson's Labyrinth Ready Steady Worm Board Game from Riverhorse
- Made from cardboard with plastic pieces
- 2 Custom dice
- 50 Goblin cards
- 13 Board piece to create a moving wheel board
- 4 High-quality detailed worm miniatures
- 4 Worm tokens
- 12 Page rulebook
- Slot together podium
- 2-4 Players
- Ages 6+
- 100% official Jim Henson Labyrinth game