Description & More Info
What a total dream of a gig, AC/DC performing at Wembley Stadium in 1979 as part of their Highway To Hell Summer European tour.
Maybe you were there, or maybe you were there... in your dreams, either way, this wicked AC/DC tour tee will have you LOOKING like you made it. A great tribute to the Aussie rockers, this 100% recycled t-shirt, is the perfect Earth-loving fan's choice.
- Black AC/DC Wembley '70 Recycled Eco T-Shirt
- Recycled jersey, made from from 3 plastic bottles and the waste from 3 cotton t-shirts
- Regular fit, crew neck unisex t-shirt
- Please refer to our size guide for your perfect fit
- 100% official AC/DC band t-shirt
🌿 Yesterday's Waste is Today's Amazing New Tee!
You can never go wrong with a classic band tee and not only do these feature some of our favourite artists but they're also made from 100% recycled materials.
3 plastic bottles plus waste from 3 cotton t-shirts = 1 100% Recycled T-Shirt.
Even the print is made from water based environmentally friendly inks, free from harmful, toxic chemicals making them safer for the environment.
And like the majority of our tees, they're not supplied in plastic bags.
Verified PurchaseGemma - 10th Apr 2021
Review: Sizing is great can't wait to give it to hubby