Description & More Info
As if this Pink Floyd tee, featuring a Carnegie Hall '72 gig poster design was not awesome enough, this tee is made from 100% recycled materials. We dig that, we dig it a lot. If that doesn't make this eclipse any other Pink Floyd tee, we don't know what does. A brilliant tribute to the incredible prog-rockers.
- Black Pink Floyd Carnegie Hall '72 Recycled Eco T-Shirt
- Recycled jersey, made from 3 plastic bottles and the waste from 3 cotton t-shirts
- Regular fit, crew neck unisex t-shirt
- Please refer to our size guide for your perfect fit
- 100% official Pink Floyd t-shirt
🌿 Yesterday's Waste is Today's Amazing New Tee!
You can never go wrong with a classic band tee and not only do these feature some of our favourite artists but they're also made from 100% recycled materials.
3 plastic bottles plus waste from 3 cotton t-shirts = 1 100% Recycled T-Shirt.
Even the print is made from water based environmentally friendly inks, free from harmful, toxic chemicals making them safer for the environment.
And like the majority of our tees, they're not supplied in plastic bags.
Verified PurchaseStephen - 20th Oct 2021
Review: As Above