Description & More Info
Featuring reggae legend Bob Marley, referencing an incredible gig at Hammersmith Odeon, London in 1976 with The Wailers, this awesome recycled eco t-shirt with a vintage distressed print, is certainly filling us with positive vibes!
- Black Bob Marley Hammersmith '76 Recycled Eco T-Shirt
- Recycled jersey, made from 3 plastic bottles and the waste from 3 cotton t-shirts
- Regular fit, crew neck unisex t-shirt
- Please refer to our size guide for your perfect fit
- 100% official Bob Marley t-shirt
🌿 Yesterday's Waste is Today's Amazing New Tee!
You can never go wrong with a classic band tee and not only do these feature some of our favourite artists but they're also made from 100% recycled materials.
3 plastic bottles plus waste from 3 cotton t-shirts = 1 100% Recycled T-Shirt.
Even the print is made from water based environmentally friendly inks, free from harmful, toxic chemicals making them safer for the environment.
And like the majority of our tees, they're not supplied in plastic bags.
Verified PurchaseBernadette - 30th Mar 2021
Review: Great quality and design. Great fit can’t wait to wear it!