Description & More Info
Fans of the 1988 cult classic will love this button up shirt from Cakeworthy celebrating cartoon femme fatale Jessica Rabbit's famous line, 'I'm not bad; I'm just drawn that way.' We especially love the red and purple flannel, a nod to her ravishing red locks and signature purple gloves. Finished with embroidery detail on the pocket, you'll love it even more than any woman's ever loved a rabbit!
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit Jessica Rabbit Flannel Shirt from Cakeworthy
- Unisex fit
- Features screen printed and embroidered details
- Made from 100% cotton flannel fabric
- Please check our size guide to help you find your ideal fit
- 100% official Cakeworthy clothing