Description & More Info
We are loving the jazzy pastel abstract pattern on this handy foldable, reusable Moomin backpack. The bag comes in a printed zip-up pouch which will fit neatly into a handbag so you will never need a plastic carrier bag again. Once a plastic bottle, this lightweight, yet strong backpack is eco-friendly too!
- Recycled Abstract Moomin Foldable Backpack from House of Disaster
- Made from eco-friendly 100% 100% RPET (polyester recycled from plastic bottles)
- Lightweight but very strong
- Packs away into a small pouch
- Measures approx. 30 x 41 x 11.5cm, 22 x 17cm (when folded)
- Once opened out, the backpack has a front zip-up pocket, main zip-up compartment and side pockets
- 100% official Moomin backpack
Verified PurchaseMel - 28th Feb 2022
Review: Great item and well packaged.