Horror aficionados of a certain age became terrified forever more of life-like dolls with the release of Child's Play, the first film in the Chucky franchise in 1988, where the “Good Guy” doll Chucky takes on the spirit of a resurrected serial killer. This chillingly brilliant flannel shirt is perfect for fans of this cult 80s slasher movie. The multicoloured plaid design takes inspiration from Chucky's iconic outfit, along with embroidered detailing on the front pocket and collar an Chucky's infamous line “Hi, I'm Chucky - wanna play?” printed on the back, it's definitely one we'd love to go out playing in.
- Child's Play Chucky Flannel Shirt from Cakeworthy
- Unisex fit
- Features screen printed and embroidered details
- Made from 100% cotton flannel fabric
- Please check our size guide to help you find your ideal fit
- 100% official Cakeworthy clothing