Description & More Info
Drawing inspiration from the 1971 live album Skull and Roses cover artwork this striking Grateful Dead design features the iconic Bertha skeleton set against a swirling, colourful tie-dye tee. Perfect for the festival circuit or rocking through the summer, this tee looks extra-grungey layered over a long sleeve tee.
- Grateful Dead Bertha Frame Tie Dye T-Shirt
- Made from 100% cotton jersey
- This tee features a tie dye treatment
- Please refer to our custom size chart for your perfect fit
- 100% official Grateful Dead t-shirt