British rock legends Pink Floyd brought their iconic eighth studio album, The Dark Side of the Moon, to another dimension and experience altogether on their worldwide concert tour in support of the album in 1972 and 1973. And fans of the band - whether they were there the first time around or who are just discovering them now - will be excited about this commemorative long sleeve tee, which references the original psychedelic design of the artwork for the bill poster promoting the two shows of the tour they played at Carnegie Hall in New York in May 1972.
- Pink Floyd Carnegie Hall Black Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk, ring spun cotton for added softness
- Lightweight tee with a slim fit
- Please check our custom size chart for your perfect fit
- 100% official Pink Floyd T-Shirt