This awesome new Stone Roses tee features the trademark lemon image as seen on their self titled debut album which was released in 1989. And, if you would like to know the significance of the lemon, here it is... it references the Pairs riots of 1968 where lemons were used as an antidote to tear gas. It was voted one of the top 100 album covers of all time by Q magazine.
- Men's White The Stone Roses Lemon T-Shirt from Amplified
- Composed of carbon brushed 100% cotton for an authentic vintage look and feel
- Slim fit, please check our size guide for your perfect fit
- Make some noise with London label Amplified! Born out of a love for all things that 'rock,' their premium band tees will fast become the favourite thing in your wardrobe
- 100% official merchandise