BBC sitcom classic Only Fools and Horses was as traditional a part of Christmas telly in the 90s as The Queen's Speech and Top of the Pops. The final episode “Time On Our Hands”, aired on 29th December 1996, is still the most watched episode of a sitcom of all time in the UK, with 24.3 million tuning in to watch as Del Boy and Rodney finally became millionaires. You'll similarly be saying “Lovely jubbly” when you catch sight of this cushty tee, designed in-house at TruffleShuffle Towers and inspired by the series at its festive, funny best.
- Only Fools Christmas White T-Shirt
- Slim fit, lightweight tee with a soft feel
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Lightly distressed print
- Slim fit: please check our custom size chart to help find your ideal fit
- 100% official Mirropix T-Shirt
- Exclusive to TruffleShuffle