Description & More Info
Another genius creation from Riverhorse, this Labyrinth card game is packed full of beautiful illustrations by Ralph Horsley, based on designs by Jim Henson and Brian Froud. A wonderful treat for fans of the cult movie starring David Bowie as Jareth the Goblin King and Jennifer Connelly as Sarah. Pit your skills against family and friends in this awesome Labyrinth card game. Each player must carefully choose which cards to play each round, too weak and you lose the trick, too strong and you will leave yourself open for the next round. Work with your teammate to anticipate each other's needs to claim mastery over the Labyrinth.
- Labyrinth Card Game from Riverhorse
- 4 player card game
- Recommended for ages 6+
- 80 stunning tarot-sized cards with illustrations by Ralph Horsley
- The base rules introduce a simple trick-taking game that can be played with all the family
- Advanced rules add 'following' suit to the mix, making the game a tougher challenge
- Rules for adapting the game for 2, 3 and 5+ players can be downloaded from the Riverhorse website
Verified PurchaseRobin - 2nd Dec 2020
Review: AEWER6U BJLO[OP[O DRYTUOYP0[ FRYOYIP
Verified PurchaseLynne - 14th Nov 2020
Review: Great item much wanted Christmas gift.
Verified PurchasePaula - 23rd Aug 2020
Review: As Above