You have thirteen hours in which to solve the labyrinth, before your baby brother becomes one of us... forever!
Can you defeat the Labyrinth or will Jareth turn Toby into a goblin babe? You have 13 hours to find out with this epic board game base on the classic Labyrinth movie by Jim Henson. Each player takes on the role of either Sarah, Hoggle, Ludo, or Didymus and much like the film, players have '13 hours' to navigate Jareth's labyrinth to rescue baby Toby. The gameplay is designed to be fast-paced, family friendly, and open for up to four players.
The game consists of two distinct stages, one where the group must adventure through the labyrinth trying to find the goblin city whilst keeping their willpower as high as possible (nobody wants to fall into the oubliette!), and a second action packed stage where the players must fight their way into Jareth's castle where Sarah must say the magical words that will release her brother.
Beautifully illustrated and crafted with an amazing attention to detail, this magical buy is an essential collectors piece for Labyrinth fans and the perfect way to introduce Henson's masterpiece to a new generation!
Please add yourself to the waiting list and we'll email you as soon as it's available.
- Jim Henson's Labyrinth: The Board Game
- Game includes five beautifully crafted figures capturing the likeness of the major characters from the movie, a 2' x 2' game board, 32 Labyrinth cards, over 30 game tokens, 6 polyhedral dice, 6 reference cards, 4 character sheets, 4 Ability cards, 4 Weakness cards, 4 card stand-ups, a Goblin Clock and Clock hand, and a rules booklet
- Designed for up to four players aged 6 and up
- Fast-playing family game with an emphasis on simple game play and evocative art
- 100% official merchandise
Latest Reviews - 6 Reviews
Verified PurchaseAnonymous TruffleShuffle Purchaser - 25th Nov 2016
Review: This is a great game, so happy with my purchase. It does take a couple of attempts to get used to the game play as there is so much to remember. I found that the instructions were a little confusing towards the end so referred to a YouTube video to clear things up. Game length varies as does the outcome. My only downfall is that I wish the characters came pre painted. I know others will enjoy this so each to their own.
Verified PurchaseKerry Johns - 25th Nov 2016
Verified PurchaseAnonymous TruffleShuffle Purchaser - 21st Nov 2016