It's little wonder that the Wallace & Gromit feature “The Wrong Trousers” was an Oscar winner - I mean, that scene where Wallace found himself at the hands of the dastardly Feathers McGraw, who ensured he ended up wearing his own invention, the Techno-Matic Trousers, to carry out a jewel heist! Now you can have fun and build your own model of the trousers from the classic Aardman Animations film, made of 100% sustainable card and paper. No glue or mess required here, as you simply slot together the different parts of the model, all of which pay as much detail to the original as possible. There's even a slot together model of Feathers McGraw and the controls for the trousers - so you can reenact your favourite scenes over and over again!
- Mini Build You Own Wallace & Gromit Techno Trousers
- Made from 100% sustainable cardboard and paper
- Suitable for ages 10 to 100!
- Mess-free, slot together cardboard construction
- 60-minute build
- 76 press-out parts
- Detailed instructions included
- 100% official Aardman merchandise