“Nothing is real if you don't believe in who you are!” The third instalment of the Rocky films in 1982 saw Sylvester Stallone's iconic boxer character take on his greatest challenge yet, the cocky young upstart Clubber Lang, in the ring. This awesome tee, with a distressed print referencing the poster advertising their colossal stand off in the film, has been designed in-house by our team, and is one to wear for those days when you feel like you're defeated, but you're ready to get back up and fight whatever challenges come your way!
- Rocky Balboa Vs Clubber Lang White T-Shirt
- Unisex lightweight tee with a soft feel
- Made from 100% combed, ringspun cotton
- Lightly distressed print
- Unisex style: please check our custom size chart to help find your ideal fit
- 100% official Rocky T-Shirt
- Exclusive to TruffleShuffle