“You fight well… in the old style. But you've caused me enough trouble. Now you face… The Shredder!” Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael and Leonardo hit the big screen in the live action version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in 1990 and then again a year later in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze. Alongside their long standing nemesis, The Shredder we've captured some of the most iconic heroes and villains on this bitchin', gnarly and radical tee designed in-house at TruffleShuffle Towers. Ideal attire if you've got a rewatch of the classic 90s movies with your fellow heroes in a half-shell.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Retro Movie Vintage Wash Charcoal T-Shirt
- Made from 100% pre-shrunk cotton which has been overdyed for a vintage look and finish
- Regular, boxy fit
- Please check our custom size chart for your perfect fit
- Due to the dying technique used there may be some variation in sizing
- 100% official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles T-Shirt
- Exclusive to TruffleShuffle.com